Pages

26/08/2015

Transman who is attracted to lesbians?

***
I have just come out as trans to everyone and now I feel like I have no identity. Being a lesbian is all I’ve ever known and now I am terrified that I am going to be viewed as straight. I am not attracted to straight girls, I am attracted to queer girls, but yet I know I want to be male. What does this make me? What am I? I am so confused right now.
-ghost
***

Dear Ghost, I considered myself a pretty proud lesbian since middle school, and I met this wonderful person online who later came out to me as transgender. I loved this person so much I decided to stick with them, and now a year later this wonderful man and I are engaged and I identify as queer pansexual. Love comes in all forms and just because you find a lesbian or queer woman to date does not mean she will see you anything less than a man, take my word for it :)
-Ineffable

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thoughtful reply