Pages

28/08/2015

Being gay and trans is sometimes hard

***
Being gay and trans is sometimes hard BC ppl ask why you didn’t stay a girl if you like guys. What’s even harder is not knowing if you’re bisexual or just gay. I said I was bi for a while but idk if that was just cause i felt like a guy so I thought I had to like girls too.
***

Same. I’ve been asked flat out many times by family/friends “are you a lesbian? are you bi?” and it would honestly be easier to just come out as one of those than to explain my complex gender/sexuality. It would make people get off my back and be like “oh, yeah, that’s it. That’s why she dresses and acts that way that way” and i’m not offended, being a lesbian and being bi are fine when that’s what you are. I’m not, and it’s so hard.
-graduallyme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thoughtful reply