Pages

28/08/2014

Profoundly disappointing results

I had meta-plus with a highly-regarded, top-dollar surgeon seven years ago. The results are profoundly disappointing. Usually I can ignore it. No one who's not a doctor has paid any attention to that part of my body since 1980 anyway. But when I see "it's a myth that it's not worth it...meta can totally pass in the locker room," etc, it's a crushing weight. You're seeing photos of exceptional results in the sweet spot after the swelling and bruising have gone down, before life sets in.

The doctors are going to show and tell you whatever will make them money. I paid 50K (US) for the shit sandwich. Am I the only one who feels this shame and anger, or are there a lot of other guys, each thinking they're the only one? I suspect that my results (think The Mons Pad That Ate Cincinnati swallowing a naked mole rat) are a lot closer to the norm than the pics shown at Gender Odyssey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thoughtful reply