Pages

19/10/2015

My grandma just called me a spinster because I never have a boyfriend…

 I just don’t have the energy to explain her I am a gay transman and am still figuring everything out… Don’t want to jump in a random relationship without being comfortable with myself… Her saying that hurts more than I expected
thelifeofkaiblog said: If your grandma won’t understand your trans status, it may help a little that she will still see you as a masculine “hetero” when you date a guy, in the future. You know who you are, though, and that is worth more than her opinion. 
venyal said: I hear you. what people say are just perceptions, and they don’t define you. What hurts is a lack of acceptance and understanding from the ones you love. Find refuge in those who love you as you are. Sending love your way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thoughtful reply