Pages

28/10/2015

I'm gay but i love this girl?

I’m in a committed relationship with a woman, and have been for a while, but I’m afraid that when I transition I’m going to be a gay ftm, because most of the time I feel like I am a gay man trapped in a woman’s body, but at the same time I really love this girl and don’t want to lose her and I’m so unsure of what to do.
codywillow answered: If you feel that you really love this girl, then I’m sure you’ll still love her regardless of your body. Love is so much more complicated that black and white. 
wildisthewolf answered: Love is love! You may very well be gay, but being gay will not detract your feelings for *this particular* individual. Sexuality can be a moving target. 
charliefromscratch answered: My gender therapist is ftm, and he has always stated that he feels like a gay man, even though he is in a relationship with a woman. You can self identify however you choose and still be with her if you love her. Being with her wouldn’t negate that. 
thevoicestories said: I am a gay man in a woman’s body too. I have learned that romance and sexuality are not the same thing. I feel in love with two girls (not at the same time). I believe i am panromantic and still gay. Yes it makes things difficult but it made me Feel a lot better to know that it isn’t uncommon and totally not strange or weird.
silver-and-stardust answered: I wouldn’t worry about it till it happens man, there’s a lot of reasons we can feel like a “gay guy in a girls body” and some of it can just be feminine stereotyping of gay guys, and don’t forget bi is always an option too depending on your feelings! 
Don’t get caught up in labels. Love breaks down any sort of barrier that anyone can build. If you love her, be with her. It’s only for you to decide. But don’t stay with her because you think is right. You need to give her a fair life, as you both deserve! -- ftmtransgendersupport 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thoughtful reply