Pages

27/10/2015

Trans* Twin Stories

I’m drab and a twin. My sister is hugely supportive of anything LGBTQ and I love her for that. In my head, I know she’ll support me when I come out to her. But I don’t want this twin bond thing to go away, because we lack this one thing. I’m scared it’ll be too tough for her to accept that her twin sister, whom she’s been steadily growing closer to over the years, isn’t actually that at all. 
This sounds familiar!!  When my identical twin brother came out, I was happy and worried (only because being transgender did NOT sound easy at all), and absolutely not surprised.  I knew I’d never had a normal, girly sister; I’d interacted with my twin as I would with a boy ever since middle school.
Once he came out, his life and his outlook changed drastically for the better.  Our bond grew stronger as he transitioned, and he became more confident and happier. --insertcaffeine

I’m a twin too and when I came out to her she was very supportive. She told me that to her I was always her brother. She supports me when I need someone to talk or feeling down in fact it strengthened our twin bond because we got closer l.  --912-love

Hunny your sister will love you no matter what. My twin sister (im male) are super close. Plus if ur sister fully supports LGBTQA+ she will totes understand  --Bennett Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thoughtful reply