Pages

22/10/2015

Hey, I just turned trans and I’m wondering how do I meet women?

I used to be a very flamboyant sexual energised lesbian and now I’m a scared closed off introverted man. I feel like I’m lying to women if I flirt with them. Help? 
sincerelykarsen answered: You don’t just “turn” trans, man. If that’s who you’ve always been, just rock it. Be honest straight up. Find an open minded person and let them get to know your soul. Your physical traits won’t be important if you’ve found your soul mate. 
closetkazeftm said: Be yourself love yourself and let the people that are supposed to be in your life present themselves the only love that’s important in the beginning of a transition is the love you grow for yourself👑❤️ 
azzy-fox answered: If you feel like flirting may be going somewhere (and you’re not immediately viewed as male), let them know what’s up. You have to decide who is and isn’t worth telling you’re trans, especially when dating is in play. Shoot me an ask anytime hon! 
caleocookie said: The point in where you are expressing your interests for each other but still haven’t made any commitments is the bet time. 
caleocookie answered: After enough flirting and you are considering becoming serious, then flirting happens less and serious conversation happens more. If you trust her with this information, just let her know you are trans. 
domsofar said: You don’t turn trans, dude. But talk to them the same, but know most women won’t mind but you do need to be prepared for them to be caught off gaurd or not be into it. Don’t take it personally, but make sure they know before it gets serous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thoughtful reply