Pages

30/05/2014

Anti Pink Dot

regarding the anti pink dot sg,
haters are gonna hate. No point having all the trouble to pull down the page when the people who agrees with it doesn't change their views.

People who understands won't change their views just because a hate speech is there. So why bother? Chillax. Ignore those you can't be bothered. Instead, spend more time to help those who are less narrow minded to understand and want to know more. Also, spend time building on character and personality because it certainly does change perspectives of people on lgbt community. 

My gd friend didn't accept me liking a friend of hers since I am a trans and she is straight. My friend felt that I am not good enough. I was initially very depressed and upset because my gd friend accept me as a trans but dislike me having a relationship with her friend. I decided to focus on changing my character and show that I genuinely love her friend with my heart and soul. My sincerity soon touched my friend and currently she hopes that her friend n I will become a couple.

I believe one day, with sincere and genuine heart, we could touched those around us and make them realise, we are no different. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thoughtful reply