Pages

04/05/2014

Im a MTF 17 going to be 18 years old this year.

It's been really hard for me struggling with everything, trying to fight hard for what i want. Just today, my mom talked to me and told me that why do i want to transition, and she told me that if i would change my decision of transitioning, my parents would be really happy. They said that i would not need to support them when i grow older, i can just spend all my money myself and wouldn't have to worry about them being a ''burden'' They want me to stay the way i am. It really makes thing really hard for me, should i sacrifice my only chance of being happy, just for my parents to be happy? because i know that i would never be happy if i do not transition, not entirely complete. Its very important for me .. I don't want my parents to worry for me as i know what i'm doing. Sigh, if only i had a closer relationship with my parents all the while, but there has been lots of complications throughout my life. I'd been a playful kid since young and i've had trouble with the law. I hate myself so much for bringing so much pain to them and i had little control over it. [Singapore]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thoughtful reply