Pages

09/05/2014

Singapore Confessions - TV producer seeking FTM

[Admin: I received a letter from another TV producer and sought permission to reproduce it in whole]
--

I'm Yanling a TV producer from Xtreme Media. We are an award-winning production company that specializes in high quality television productions. For more info you can check our website at http://www.xtreme.com.sg

For our upcoming project we are working on a show title Singapore Confessions which aims to tell the story of Singaporeans who dwell in unconventional. It will be a 10-part half-hour documentary with one main topic in each episode. The programme will be on SingTel Mio TV Jia Le channel.

This series is not funded by the government at all and we do not have to conform to MDA or free-to-air TV standards.

We are working on an episode about the transgender community in Singapore and I'm looking to feature a transman profile in the episode. I'm hoping that you might be able to put me in touch with some contacts. I came across one of an older post where another producer was looking for transman for his documentary, did anyone respond? However, in this case I need someone who is willing to show his face.

For the episode I've already contacted transgenders mtf and I'm hoping that with a ftm profile it can help me portray a more complete profile of the trans community in Singapore. As mentioned this programme is not funded by MDA so we aim to portray a neutral perspective to this topic.

I hope to hear from you soon, if you have any queries please feel free to contact me.

yanling@xtreme.com.sg
Singapore






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thoughtful reply