Pages

30/05/2014

Drunk tales

[MTF, 22 y/o]

Random stuff that I do when I'm drunk just for some cheap thrills and laughter:

Was at Herstory a few weeks ago. As usual the queue to the ladies was extremely long so I headed towards the guys toilet only to be stopped by the bouncer.

Me: "But I'm born a guy."

Bouncer: "Yes I remember you tried to pull the same stunt last month. And no, I'm not letting you through this time."

Me: "But I remembered to bring my IC this time. Take a look at my gender!"

*hands over my IC*

*bouncer stares at my IC, look at me, stares at it, looks at me*

Bouncer: "Wah. Have you gone for any surgeries or anything?"

Me: "Nope. No money to afford haha."

Bouncer: "Wah okay you really very zai leh. Okay okay go."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thoughtful reply