Pages

25/03/2014

Hi, I have always identified as a butch

but recently I figure that I might be transgender. I am uncomfortable with my body and being perceived as female, but there are many butches who are fine with their gender even though they bind, desire to work towards a more masculine body and prefer male pronouns. I understand that butches do not want to be male, but the line between is becoming blurred, how do I know whether I am transgender and should medically transition? Thanks for the help.

[U, Singapore] 

1 comment:

  1. A lot of times signs of being transgender are there since childhood and pre-puberty. When you were a kid did you experience some sort of uncomfort being a “girl” would you get mad or sad when people called you a girl as a kid. Before puberty, did you think youd grow to be a…

    ReplyDelete

Leave a thoughtful reply