Pages

25/03/2014

I feel kindda lost

right now, and my gf is making things harder for me.

i am currently jobless, it's really tough to find a job, especially when people saw me, my name and my appearance don't match. i'm pre-everything at the moment.

i got together with my gf as a lesbian couple, after a year or so, i came out to her, our relationship got stressed. this is the 5th year we are together, she promised me to help me with my dsyphoria, and following me to see psychiatrist. however, whenever i brought up issues on trans related matters, my struggles and especially on Testosterone, she would just say:' if you dare go on T, i'll break up with you.'

she is getting on my nerves at times. i don't know whether i should give up this relationship or trying to save this relationship. she's been my backbone and been through thick and thin with me.

i just dont know how to talk to her anymore. and now i had to choose whether to work in my homeland or in singapore, i dont mind the long distance relationship, but my gf cant. i asked her to decide and i'll try my best to suit her cause everytime i make a decision, she'll just ruin it for me.

sometimes i just feel giving up on everything. life sucks. every wondeful things or persons i had in my life, ended up got taken away, and i must please others, or else i'm deemed stupid or disrespectful.

[Anon]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thoughtful reply