Pages

29/03/2014

My girlfriend wants



Anonymous asked:My girlfriend wants me to open up to her about my dysphoria, but when I do she assumes I'm just depressed and hate my life. I wish she would understand how it feels. Ftm USA
Hey there champ, there’s no easy way to deal with this and you have to understand that it’s probably harder for your girlfriend to comprehend because unlike you, she hasn’t had to live with this all her life. So give her some room and some time.
From personal experience, communication between my partner and me started to improve after we went for counselling. Look for a counsellor/ therapist in your area, go for a couple of sessions to see if you’re comfortable, then introduce your girlfriend to the sessions.
I hope it all works out and you both find your peace soon. Keep us posted on the progress? 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thoughtful reply