Pages

24/06/2014

What size binder?

sirjohnwales asked: 
Hello! I was wondering, what size binder should i get if my bust is 42 inches around and i'm going by north american sizes? I'm thinking of getting a binder from underworks.
Hi Sir, I'm guessing it would be an XL going by the size chart provided on each page of the website. http://www.f2mbinders.com/binding-tops/tanks/tri-top-chest-binder
It still takes a bit of trial & error though. I would suggest getting 1 or 2 different sizes and trying each one out for a couple days so you can be sure of which one fits best, and then buy more of that. As for the one that didn't fit - give it away :) 

Perhaps some of the more experienced Underworks FTM customers here may be able to help with this question? 

x Shay

1 comment:

  1. I've had pretty good experiences with underworld so far! The sizes are pretty accurate and you can depend on the chart to get your sizing. IF you're still a bit iffy about the sizes (which is totally understandable), do what Shay suggested and get a couple of different ones and see which one fits best.

    Good luck, buddy!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a thoughtful reply