Pages

24/06/2014

Falling for a straight guy

I consider myself straight, but I ended up falling really hard for one of my guy friends who doesn't know that I'm biologicaly female. We started getting reay close, but I knew he was straight so I never got my hopes up. He ended up admitting to me once that he felt like his life would be a lot easier if he was gay, and that he could easily be romantically attracted to a guy, but he's very sexual and he'd be fine until you know... the dick. If you don't see where this is going I don't know what to say. It was the most difficult and heartbreaking moment of my life because I could give up my stealth and possibly get a chance with a really great guy, but what if he saw me as a girl after that? What if he thought I was disgusting? I hate being reminded of my condition, and I hate that the only reason I would have had the chance with him was because I had female genitalia. It was frustrating. I didn't say anything, but would it have been worth it?

[Zach, UK]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thoughtful reply