Pages

13/09/2015

Dysphoric


• It angers me, when my cis-gender female friends talk about men in a positive light. Their features, their personalities, anything masculine angers and saddens me.

• Hot guys make me dysphoric.
• Hot girls make me dysphoric.

• Shopping is discouraging because I’m 5'2 and can barely fit a size small, in men’s clothing. Thus, resulting to shop in the boys section.

• I feel inadequate as a male.

• I want to look good as a male, but feel as if, I could only look “good” as a female.

• I WANT to be male. I WANT to go on T. I WANT a flat chest. I WANT to see the bulge in my pants. I WANT broad shoulders. I WANT a deep voice. I WANT hairy legs. I WANT a chiseled face. I WANT everything being male has to offer. And I WANT to be understood, accepted and loved for wishing such things.

• I’ve never felt more alone, misunderstood and unsupported in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thoughtful reply