Pages

03/09/2015

I don't fit in anywhere

Names Marcel. Genderqueer. I Dunno bout most of you but sometimes being genderqueer sucks cuz I feel like I don’t fit anywhere… Like I still question if I’m trans and if I am i dunno if I could ever have the guts to go through the transition, and if I’m not I feel like people in the straight and gay community look at me like I’m just another trend following confused girl… Even people in the gay community look at genderqueer and trans questioning people like they are just another trend.. Like I can’t even be open about my name change cuz I’m afraid of people not respecting it. I don’t want to face the embarrassment… How do you get past people judging you for…basically not knowing who you are yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thoughtful reply