Pages

23/12/2016

My dad is a twat

I came out to my parents at a gloat(asatru thing) and when we for in the car to to home they said they ‘understood’ and baisically said that i was a lesbian. Not fucking true. Later my dad used my fear against me and made me say that I was following a stupid trend, but I’m not. Now he constantly refers to me as his 'little girl’ but my mom had occasionally called me a he and gotten me mens shoes and clothes. I am NEVER going to trust my dad ever again. My mom will be getting the respect age deserved. My dads stupid actions along with the teasing throughout my life, which had caused significant psychological damage THANK YOU VERY MUCH YOU TWAT, will NEVER allow him to earn my trust ever again. He needs to accept the part of me that he never knew he had, instead of clinging on to the mask I wore to hide my pain before I realized that I was a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thoughtful reply