Pages

06/12/2016

Clothes, binders and sexual misfortune.

Confession: Some days I feel so pretty I want to wear a cute skirt and crop Top yet still wear a binder. I still am a boy even though I like “girly” clothing it’s just the general public says I can’t be a boy when I want to sometimes wear cute or sexy ‘girly’ clothing.
Binders: I’ve had this crappy cheap loose side clasped binder for about a year now and I’m finally waiting patiently for a new binder in the mail from gc2b should arrive in 3 or so weeks~❤
Misfortune: I don’t know my sexuality 100% but I’m generally mostly attractive to men and I’ve had sex with my *hoo-ha* but I’ve always wanted to try anal but recently I had to have an iliostomy (close to 3months ago) and got my whole colon removed so it may be dangerous for me to have anal with my lover so I’ve just got to accept that. I also have an issue with people calling me a girl because I like having sex with my born genetals and do not plan to get bottom surgery. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thoughtful reply