Pages

17/04/2015

eyeliner & floral prints

I feel like I’m never going to be taken seriously as a trans guy. In my head I’m male. But I still like stuff like eyeliner and floral prints. I’m afraid people are just going to brush me off as a butch lesbian or something. I’m afraid to come out. I want to be taken seriously. I want to legitimate. Since when the eff are flowers gender specific anyway?
There is absolutely nothing wrong with wearing makeup and wearing floral!! You do you, friend, and don’t take anyone’s shit about you being ‘too feminine’. The only thing feminine about you is what you want to be feminine. Stay strong <3
-69kinkykankri69 

I love floral and I’m just as male. On the opposite back when I wasn’t out even to myself, to buy floral I’d have to go male section:) and I never walk out without make-up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thoughtful reply