Pages

28/04/2015

acne on face, chest, back

I’ve had acne on my face and back occasionally and my chest frequently since I’ve been on T (8.5 months on T now and pre-op everything). Acne on my chest is WAY worse than anywhere else. Does anyone have a good solution or explanation?
T makes your skin way more oily than it was in the past. Couldn’t tell ya why other than that, but my solution is what I’ve been doing - the best you can.
Cuz really, what’s more important than an acne problem is that you’re lucky enough to be on T, right? :) Try Proactive, it helps.
-gimmeteaplz
Acne is different for everyone. There is no good solution other than time. For most guys, the acne will lessen as you go through your “second puberty.” There’s a lot of remedies, but they are bs and often makes it worse & drugs that can fuck you up 
-evilcorynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thoughtful reply