Pages

09/04/2015

odds against trans partners?

I was looking at some websites for support for trans partners and came out of it feeling more depressed than ever. Not one of them seemed to be positive about such relationships working out, in fact they were all extremely negative, particularly when talking about younger couples. They all made out like those going through transition change a lot in their personality and that really scared me. I love my partner and I knew it was going to be difficult, but are the odds really that against us?
Hey hun me and my boyfriend justayoungtransguy have been in a relationship for over two years and are still going strong. We got together when he was 14 and he’s nearly 17 now. Things are great between us and we’re planning our life together. His transition can sometimes put some stress on our relationship but we talk through it together and its never broken us. The odds aren’t against you I promise. Message me if you ever wanna chat hun. 
Much love, Lucy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thoughtful reply