Pages

20/01/2015

I am a flamboyant gay FtM

Finally everything makes sense. I am not a girl, but a flamboyant gay boy. It never made sense to me that some transmen are gay, I mean, why not stay a girl if you like boys anyway?

But then again, I couldn’t place a lot of my characteristics. I like fashion, I study fashion, I like pink and everything sparkly, I am good at reading people, I like dressing up and not ashamed of wearing crazy outfits, I like make up, I like ballet and figure skating, and most importantly, I like boys. But I most definitely do not identify as a girl.

When I found out I was transgender, I tried to look as masculine as possible, but that also didn’t feel right. Now I know why. I am just a little gay boy (the kind that expresses themselves in an obvious very gay and playful way) and everything has fallen in place now, everything feels right.

I am sorry for the  things I said to some gay transman, I just didn’t understand you guys, you were a big step ahead of me in your personal development.

-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thoughtful reply