Pages

14/01/2015

Being with a FTM, by Sophie

So you can publish this if you want to :)I am really happy about your quick reply.


Beeing in a ♡ with a FTM-guy

Hy guys, my name is Sophie,I am 20 years old and I live in the capital of Austria (Vienna).

I am in a beautiful relationship with my boyfriend since 6 months now.

Beeing in a relationship as a lesbian with a FTM guy can be difficult and very intense.

But it’s all manageable if you really are in love with eachother and willing to learn,work on yourself and admit that sometimes stuff get difficult (for example: arguing about bullshit) because of hormonwaves of me (period) and my boyfriend (freshly injected T<>T going down)

If you’re curious, my boyfriend is 24 years old. 2,5 years on T,post Top and inner surgery (removal of uterus and ovaries).The last surgery (Penoid) is “missing”. He is willing to get the last Operationand he will be ready for it in 2 years :)

I love beeing together with him because he is my perfect match, he is quiet when I am too loud, he calms my sometimes rude ways and I could bring some intense emotions into his sometime monotone life :) (mostly anger haha but a lot of fun too)
and I never thought I enjoy something like that, but I love how he protects me.

When it comes to sex, no girl or boy f**ked me the way he does. He gives me what a boy and a girl could ever give. And I also love pleasing him of course!

If I had 5 advices for girls or boys beeing together with a FTM or FTMs personal:

●ACCEPT YOURSELF, it’s not a mistake to be born in a certain body - it’s part of your jurney!

●CHECK YOUR HORMONES, after Topsurgery and removal of uterus and ovaries! My guy had problems with T after surgery, he needed a lot more.

●Realise that at the end of every T-Shot Cyclus ,you are like a girl before her period. -Unmotivated,clingy and sometimes very hot temptured, realise it. AND IT’S FUCKING OKAY! :)

●DON’T BE EVER INSECURE ABOUT SEX!
Yes you may not have a d**k yet? Yes you can please a girl better , because you exactly know what a girl wants or what feels good. And guys that are just about sticking in, will never truly please a woman :)

●and last but not least:
TRY TO ENJOY YOUR JOURNEY,surround yourself with funny people and people you love. YOU ARE GOING THROUGH A SECOND PUBERTY, don’t let things go to your head too quickly :D

Love,Sophie

[Austria]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thoughtful reply