Pages

13/05/2016

Where to get proper HRT for MTF in Singapore?

Where can i go in Singapore to get proper HRT treatment for MTF ? I need a doc that will monitor my hormones level and prescribe hormones according to that, will government endocrinologist do that ? are they allowed to ? I've been with Dr Tsoi for about a year now, he never asked for a test on my hormones level, i've been given a pretty low dose for a year now, 2mg estro 50mg spiro. I'm kinda getting worried that that does might not work good enough even tho there are changes. i have yet to see anyone with the same dose as me. it just feels like he's trying to placate me. i am very sure that i would be taking this road for the rest of my life, now i'm feeling really worried. Would really appreciate some help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thoughtful reply