Pages

12/12/2015

I Feel Bad About Other Trans Guys

I feel really dickish because I’m a transguy who passes, and I just went to a new school where all my old class mates accept me and won’t tell so no one knows I’m trans (roughly four hundred people who don’t know) so I’m just assumed male, and I’m pre T as well.

And I feel bad because I read all these stories about other trans guys who don’t pass and who are kicked out and I’m just here like the opposite.

This might sound like a call for attention but I just want to say that I feel bad. I’m a trans guy yet the only thing I truly experience like them is dysphoria but mine isn’t that bad (most of the time it isn’t, there’s other times I feel completely terrible) because my body just kinda looks male and I don’t have curves and I have broad shoulders and a deep voice and male face and only very small breasts (I still hate them) and I just feel bad. I’ll never experience what they do and I feel privileged. Not that I want to feel what they do, but it’s hard because if I meet a trans guy I won’t be able to relate that well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thoughtful reply