Pages

18/04/2014

Hi, I would like to confess something.

It's not really a confession, it's more of a question that I need help with.

I've recently came out to my course managers in polytechnic and asked them to regard me with male pronouns. We decided to have a meeting, but it went horribly due to my dilemma and lack of courage, and the fact that they kept regarding me with female pronouns. I'm now planning to have a second meeting, and I just wanted to ask about whether or not anyone knows about the legal aspects of transgender issues in Singapore with regard to schools so that I can better prepare myself for the next meeting. Does anyone know whether there are any specific laws regarding transgender people in schools, like using toilets or pronouns, things like that?

Thanks!

Ted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thoughtful reply