Pages

10/06/2016

Pronoun angst

Ok so I have an issue. It's common that transmales hate being called ladies or whatever the hell. But someone said to me "Ladies First" and I almost freaking lost it. Especially since I had to deal being called by my birth name as well. Ugh. I know they had good intentions because I am not out but how do I suppress my urge to scream "I AM NOT A FUCKING GIRL" whenever called one????

Also. Someone outted me on purpose because I came out to them and made a huge mistake since they are SUPER conservative. And because I told them to call me he and then someone called me "she" (ugh) she screamed loudly "WHY DO THEY GET TO CALL YOU SHE IT ISNT FAIR. WHY DO I HAVE TO CALL YOU HE" I looked her dead in the eye and misgendered and misnamed her. Idk if it was the right way to go, but idk I just lose control when faced with transphobia... I'm scared to come out to anyone now. Thoughts??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thoughtful reply