Pages

18/05/2015

what to put on tinder?

As a transman who isn’t considering taking T or any op yet, I wonder which to put, male or female, on Tinder.
Either I might annoy a lesbian who wants a cis female or I might piss off a straight girl who wants a cis male dude.
-jshlee
[Singapore]
Just put that you’re male. If you identify as a boy then you are a boy, and it’s not anyone else’s business but yours. If people are so pissed off that you’re not ciz, they can take their asses elsewhere. (hope I don’t come off as a dick sorry ^^’) -erin-the-gay-lemur 
I agree with erin-the-gay-lemur. But honestly do whatever you feel you’ll be most comfortable with. That should always come first. Your hormones or parts don’t dictate your gender, but if you don’t feel comfortable being out on Tinder, then don’t :) -ongrowingapair  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thoughtful reply